Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2014

COLLECTING YOU


Who are you
Who are you
Who are you
Boy

My favorite bar is yours
We meet on familiar ground

And you patiently listen
You patiently listen

My story is yours
I present it to you
like a neatly wrapped up gift
--

We are following each other
Without a second thought
Into the well-known unknown

There is something reassuring about you

--
--

This record of yours
Never stops playing
Perpetuating, perpetuating
Pe-ne-tra-ting my mind

Repeating patterns
Rhythm of my beating flesh

--

In your bed
You are tasting me

And your curious gaze
Gazing curiously
Up to me

With my breasts standing firmly
Between your curious face
And my teeth clutching my lips
Your nose all wet

You are satisfying your thirst
In my moisture

Drink me up
Drink me up
Drink me up

Wet and warm hole of mine

And I arrange my body
I arrange my body
Draping myself on this stage of ours

--

Until morning comes
Your head hidden underneath a pillow

How are you
How are you
How are you
Boy

Where are we connected
between our bodies and minds?

Something lingers

--

Outside it’s bright and light
I walk into a well-known street

Familiar ground
Familiar ground
Familiar ground

--
--
--

Something lingers

I bought the record

And all these things
That make my life what it is

Collecting
Collecting
Collecting


(June 4th 2014)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen